Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Hat Creek Day 3 - Burney Falls


My favorite place to visit when we are camping is Burney Falls. I love all waterfalls. My batteries died right after we got there so I only got a few pictures which I am sad about but I have enough for us to remember the day.


the far away shots came out really misty but Aaron and Nick climbed all the way to the base of the Waterfall.


From the falls there was a 30 min. trail you could take to the lake

I love this picture.

After we came back to camp Isaac caught another fish and Grandma helped him clean it





Charlotte trying to be one of the big girls.









1 comments:

Brittany said...

The camping looks so fun! I haven't done that here in TX yet, camping is not the same without mountains. I love that picture with you in the hat holding Charlotte and Elsie!