Monday, February 14, 2011

Our Valentine's Day

Photobucket

The weekend before I took the kids outside to take pictures so we could make these super cute Valentines. They turned out perfect. I should have taken pictures of them before we gave them all away!

I also got a few group shots just for fun! It was very bright outside, but we managed get all the pictures we needed.

Photobucket

Photobucket

The night before Valentine's day I set the table and put a little suprise out for each kiddo.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Nick needed a little surprise too!

Photobucket

Then the next morning a few additions were placed on Nick's and my plates!

Photobucket

Photobucket

The girls filled up their new notebooks while I made breakfast.

Photobucket

Photobucket

(and I remembered how much I love chocolate chip pancakes!)

Photobucket

Photobucket

After breakfast our lens stopped working again, and of course our warranty expired last month. I played around with it and got it to work again the next day, but I'm not sure how much longer it will last.

Later that day I helped out in the kids classroom parties, then made a fancy candle-light dinner! We had a quick little FHE, lesson by Elsie, then for dessert we had chocolate covered strawberries and these cookies (which are securing their place as a valentines tradition!)
I love Valentine's Day!

3 comments:

Marci said...

Your kids are looking so big! I love the happy face in the pancake idea! I made heart ones this year, but I think the kids would like the chocolate chip ones even more. c

Sarah Mejias said...

mejiasfamilytimes.blogspot.com and BTW I love your blog ;)

alex said...

cute childrens..
nice blog... keep sharing..
continue to blog..

Edina MN Realty
Prince of Wales – Alaska Fishing Lodge
Southeast Alaska Fishing Lodge – Craig
Seattle Fishing Charter
Fishing Charter Seattle
Rifle Scopes