Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Nick turns 33!

Nick was not working on his birthday this year. It was only a month ago, but I can't remember what we did! Luckily I took some pictures to remind me of some of the details!

We woke up early to make breakfast for him. Aaron and Charlotte wrapped presents.....

 

Photobucket

While Elsie and Lila helped out in the kitchen. I do remember that we made eggs benedict with fruit salad, and that it was yummy!!

Photobucket

Then while the kids were at school, we must have done some other stuff... or maybe he went shooting?

Then after school Aaron and Nick went to scouts while the girls and I made a carrott cake.

That weekend we had some friends over for an adults only dinner, which was fun also.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Happy Birthday Daddy!!!

0 comments: