Friday, February 17, 2012

Pretzels

I love to cook and my girls ALWAYS love to help me in the kitchen. I wish I felt the same about their help.

Usually they do silly things like this instead.

Photobucket

But pretzel making is perfect for kitchen helpers.

Photobucket

These also happen to be the best pictures I have of our kitchen, which we finished back in November.

Photobucket

Photobucket

A few months ago there was a recipe for pretzels in the friend ( a children's church magazine we subscribe to). I didn't use the recipe, but Elsie wanted to make CTR pretzels :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Marci said...

I LOVE your kitchen and I love these pictures!

Jessica Havican said...

I want to see more pictures of your kitchen!!!

Sarah Mejias said...

As I was reading your blog posts I just kept thinking, you are doing such an awesome job as a mother. Such cute, fun ideas, and you get everyone involved and make the holidays special :)