Sunday, February 10, 2008

Disney On Ice!!

On Saturday we saw Disney On Ice and my kids couldn't have been more excited! (Elsie spent 6 hours alone with Daddy!)

We went out to breakfast before the show (they love going to a resturaunt to eat, probably because we rarely do)

being silly

and scary

The show was really fun but I think I enjoyed watching their expressions more

at intermission Charlotte picked out this tinkerbell costume and has been wearing it ever since

Aaron picked out this sword. That brings his collection up to 4. I took pictures but none of them are worth posting, the lighting was no good. They wouldn't have done the show justice anyway. I recommend going to see it live.

Then we went to the mall to get a birthday present for Seattle and enjoy some ice cream.

It was such a fun day. I love being able to do new and exciting things with my kids every once in a while.

0 comments: