Thursday, April 17, 2008

Latest cut


As I mentioned earlier, Miss Charlotte decided to give herself a haircut. She climbed on top of the bathroom counter, got into the top shelf of the medicine cabinet, found the scissors and cut one side of her hair. I was thrilled.


This picture managed to capture the absolute worst of it. It actually doesn't look totally awful.

She mostly just cut long bangs that went a little too far to the side. I was in the habit of blow drying her hair after a bath because her first cut was so cute, but since she took scissors to it I have done nothing other than try to hide the choppiness with a bow for church.

The other day the kids were playing nicely in their room while I was making dinner and Elsie came out to say "Hi" looking like this. I guess Charlotte has found a real life doll to play dress up with!

2 comments:

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Love Elsie's outfit, how fun is it that all your kids can play together so easily. And the haircut - too funny, luckily she did a pretty good job. Was she taking a lesson from Lindi?

Marci said...

I hope my girls never do this, but I think at some point all kids give it a try - I know I did when I was little. At least it is still long enough you can clip it back :-)!