Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Poor Baby

Yesterday after I dropped Aaron off at preschool his teacher called me to say that he "took a fall" and that I should come pick him up. When I got there his lip was about twice the size that it is in this picture. Apparently he was being chased by Amanda, a little girl I have mentioned before, who LOVES Aaron. Well, he ran into a cubby and split open the inside of his mouth. It is pretty gross from the inside so I didn't post a picture of that. Nick wanted to know if we could get a restraining order against a five year old girl. I'm just glad he didn't loose any teeth. Today he has a bruise that looks like a moustache on one side. Poor baby.

2 comments:

Boydston Family said...

that is bigger than when i saw it. poor guy. i agree i think a restraining order is necessary. those 5 year olds are crazy

Marci said...

Ouch! The thought of getting a restraining order made me laugh though :-)!