Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Easter 2009

I have never had so much trouble with an entry EVER. I've been working on this one for days. I finally deleted it and started over, I should have just done that in the first place. I am however a big fan of photobucket now!(thanks Marci) Especially for those huge pictures, I never could make it work with blogger.

So, now I am finally getting to our Easter picures.


PhotobucketPhotobucket



Photobucket

I made these dresses two years ago for Charlotte and Elsie. They were my first sewing project other than curtains and pillows. A few months ago I found some fabric scraps from the dresses and got excited to make a skirt for Charlotte to match. To change the dresses up a bit I added a band around the botton of the skirts and made some new sashes for them (the old ones weren't so nice) I am really happy with how they turned out.

Photobucket

Photobucket




PhotobucketPhotobucket


The Easter Bunny came to help us hide Easter eggs at my mom's house!

PhotobucketPhotobucket


My girls weren't so sure about him

PhotobucketPhotobucket




PhotobucketPhotobucket

He got a little too close for Elsie's liking!

PhotobucketPhotobucket




PhotobucketPhotobucket




Photobucket

We enjoyed beautiful weather and delicious food.
It was a fabulous Easter!

PhotobucketPhotobucket




Photobucket

4 comments:

Grama Peechee said...

Hey Michele, I think I got all the pictures! A first for me. Anyway, I'm glad you put these up... it was a beautiful day and everyone looked so cute (especially the Easter Bunny)

Marci said...

Those dresses are SO cute! I really need to have my mom re-teach me how to sew. I'm glad you got the pictures figured out. I LOVE the big ones you can do through photobucket...I do wish the smaller ones would get bigger when we click on them like blogger, but photobucket has saved me many headaches so I'll take it.

Anonymous said...

i love the pics chele. you have a beautiful family. and i was so happy (shed a tiny tear) when i saw the jimmy wagon. sigh. thanks so much for putting that on this post.
anyway, you have convinced me, i need to check out photobucket now.
take care and i love the easter pics.
aunt mona

Brittany said...

I love those dresses and all the cute Easter pictures. And I also liked the Jimmy wagon, was that his old one? Do your parents still have much of his stuff around?