Tuesday, July 7, 2009

the fourth

We had a wonderful 4th of July. We went to our ward pancake breakfast then spent the day with some of our good friends the Schwendimen's and the Creek's. I wish I got a group picture.

Photobucket

We went swimming, played games, eat good food and watched fire works. A perfect day.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And Preston was kind enough to take some family photos for us.

Photobucket

Photobucket

(I made these dresses for my girls out of t-shirts that I don't wear any more. They were so much fun to work on because they were simple, I finished each dress pretty quickly and I didn't have to go to the fabric store to get anything. I think I will be doing more refashioning.)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

7 comments:

Chrissy said...

Those dresses are adorable! So creative to have each girl in a solid red, white, and blue.

And I adore that last photo... such a cool pic!

Brittany said...

Looks like such a fun time! I love your dress idea. The picture with Nick batting makes me dizzy to look at but it's such a cool shot. Did you decide on what to do with your hair?

Boydston Family said...

Those dresses are super cute. Looks like a fun day!!!

LaRee said...

Cute pics!... I also enjoyed the ward 4th of July breakfast, Yum!!

life at mono lake said...

sweet

Diane said...

You are toooo talented. Those dresses are great! and you took some excellent photos too!

michele cabiness said...

For the record, I did not take the shot of Nick batting. I stole it from Preston.