Saturday, May 7, 2011

Ali and Christian's Wedding Day!!!

I can't believe it was already 2 months ago! The day was a bit of a blur, but luckily the temple is so nice and peaceful that I was able to really enjoy their actual marriage. I don't think I have been to a sealing since our own (At least my tired mind can't think of one right now) and I kept thinking of it the whole time.

They hired a photographer, but I don't think they have received any pictures from her yet. The reception seemed like a whirlwind to me, but we did manage to get some pictures.

Ali looked so beautiful!! So beautiful in fact that Elsie couldn't help but to rush up to her the moment she stepped out of the temple!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

They had a ring ceremony and Ralph and Linda's beautiful backyard was the perfect setting.

Photobucket

Photobucket

(one of the last pictures of Charlotte with long hair)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Marci said...

They are such a cute couple! Congrats to Ali :-)!

Chrissy said...

Ali's dress is SO gorgeous! Did your Mom make it? I can't wait to see all the pics!

michele cabiness said...

Ali ordered her dress online and my mom altered it. It looked even better in person than in my pictures!