Saturday, July 7, 2012

More pictures :)

These are just more pictures that didn't fit into any other category. (I usually post by day, but this year I would take tons of pictures one day, then none the next so it didn't really work.)

We did lots of crafts this year. We tie-dyed again, which is always really fun. We also made walking sticks and wind-chimes (which don't actually chime but look really pretty) from drift wood. Charlotte got a bead making kit and had lots of fun with that. The Sigman girls showed us how to paint our nails in pretty swirls.
Our kids went on a treasure hunt, and we played lots of fun new games (I didn't get pictures of all of them unfortunately)

10 years ago was my first year at camp and I came as Nick's girlfriend. All of his cousins were the ages of our kids now. This year all of those cute cousins are about the same age we were 10 years ago and some of them brought boyfriends. Everyone was really fun to have up there, but I was a bit scared to think that in about 10 more years my kids might have and want to be bringing their girl/boyfriends! So not ready for that :(

We had another wonderful year. Looking through these pictures again makes me wish we were still there. Can't wait to see everyone next year!

















































0 comments: