Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Barbie Wedding Set

Elsie first saw this at Target right after her birthday last year. We were shopping with some birthday money that she had and she just about died when she saw this. She was short quite a bit of money and I told her she would have to save up for it. To my surprise, she was happy to do so. She passed up every other toy that she could afford and we went home.

Elsie gets an allowance of 2 dollars every 2 weeks. The saving process is a slow one for her.

But she was never tempted. She was going to buy that Barbie wedding set :)

The time finally came right before school started. The day she had enough money to buy her beloved Barbies I never heard the end of "Can we go to Target yet?" 

Nick finally came home from work and I took her.

From the minute she held the box in her hands her smile was so big and she was so giddy she couldn't help but giggle. I even thought for a minute she might cry tears of joy!

I have honestly never seen a little girl so happy.

Totally made my day :)




Aaron will probably beg me to remove these pictures :)

1 comments:

aLi said...

I'm crying tears of excitement for her almost just looking at that first picture! oh that girl is precious. I didn't realize that she had got it already!