Friday, March 28, 2008

Way too long of a post...


I know it's late but here is our St. Patrick's Day



The next night we saw almost all of the Freemans. Here are all of the great grand kids.

Then on Saturday we celebrated Easter with the Robbins at my Aunt Theresa's house

The kids were daring enough to jump into the pool.

Here they are trying to warm up afterwards

Elsie's first Easter egg hunt


Elsie's first bag of potato chips

The race

This is the first outfit that Elsie picked out herself. She brought each piece to me one by one and squawked for me to put it on her.

The cutest pic I could get Easter morning

this one is more realistic

After church we went to my dad's for BBQ salmon and tri-tip. Sooo goood.

second Easter egg hunt

Elsie trying to fit into Charlotte's new Barbie car


3 comments:

Boydston Family said...

such cute pics. I love how elsie picked out heroutfit, the girly thing is already starting

Marci said...

I love the pic of Elsie trying to sit in the Barbie car :-)!

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Cute pic's. I love the fam sporting their st. pattie's green - classic. And I love your girls Easter dresses, how fun are those! And that polo green dress Elsie is wearing is so cute. To be honest - I have it in pink. I know I don't have any girls, but I couldn't resist buying it at TJ Maxx, and then I figure if I don't have a girl eventually I'll just give it away as a gift!!! :) Also - loved the sandwich post - Aaron - what a cutie! You have such cute kids!