Thursday, March 6, 2008

Four???

I haven't posted in a while because I keep forgetting to take my camera anywhere we go. We actually have done some fun things but its no fun to write about them without pictures. It's this pregnant mind. I can't remember anything. Yes, I said it we are expecting our FOURTH child and I must say I am kind of freaking out about it. I definitely wanted more kids but I wanted to feel ready for them. AND, I wanted to loose 15 more pounds, or at least 10. I am only 6 weeks along and haven't even seen the doctor yet so I have time to warm up to the idea. The kids already have, they can't wait and check the size of my stomach every morning.

Some good news, due to this unexpected expansion, Nick asked for and received a raise!! Good job Nick!!

4 comments:

Let the Good Times Roll said...

WOW - CONGRATS! That is awesome. I am sure it is a little overwhelming, but I love how close in age your kids are, they will all be just the best of friends! I hope you feel ok!

Rachel said...

WOW! Congrats, about the baby and the raise. You and Nick are such great parents that Heavenly Father can't help but send you babies.

Marci said...

Congratulations! Some days I feel like 2 is all I can handle so I am impressed :-)! We're excited to see everyone soon!

Chrissy said...

congratulations michele! That is so exciting! The fresno crew is growing exponentially! With Brittany getting married soon, and Marci wanting more, we will surely start a Texas-Freeman crew :)

Did you know we are coming back for a visit next week? We will be in Fresno from Tues the 18th to Fri the 21st. You and Nick are invited to my temple session on Wednesday at 9:45a (which I guess means be there by 9:25)... it would be great to see you!