Thursday, March 27, 2008

Yummmy

I said I was going to be positive about this pregnancy and not complain, but I feel so sick! My house, husband, and children are suffering because of it too. I am 9 weeks today and have been sick for about 4, which doesn't sound bad, but it is!

However there are still things to be grateful for. Like this sandwich,

even though it looks disgusting and I didn't even try a bite.

A few days ago I got out of the shower to find that my sweet boy had made this delicious (if only to him) sandwich for me to help me feel better. It was a spinach and mustard sandwich that he microwaved for 20 seconds. I offered to share it with him. You can see the bite he took, which was followed by "Yuck, that's disgusting!" as he threw himself on the couch and acted as if he might not survive. I chose not to risk my life as well. (Luckily he didn't notice.)

But his sweet gesture definitely lifted my spirits and I didn't even mind the mess that stayed on the counter for 2 days.

2 comments:

lolomae said...

That was so thoughtful of Aaron. What a sweet little boy. Grandma

Marci said...

That is really cute :-)! I hope you start feeling better soon!