Thursday, June 5, 2008

Aaron's turn

After Charlotte's wonderful FHE lesson, Aaron just had to had to prepare one too. First he told us a story from the friend (which I had read to him earlier) and them we played pirates.


Elsie was more interested in getting ready for her lesson next week. (I wish)

Then we (the kids) played hopscotch. If you look closely you can see how good Aaron is getting at writing his numbers!





I wish I had caught Aaron on tape also because it was fun to see the difference in the way the three of them played. Just imagine you just watched Aaron jump by flawlessly before you watch the video of the girls.

And of course, no FHE would be complete with out dessert!!

1 comments:

Marci said...

Can your kids come plan FHE for us?! We need to be way better - you are definitely my example :-)!