Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Swimming again

We have been in our pool a few times this year. I was only brave enough when it was in the 100's for a few days in May but the kids don't care about the cold. All except for Elsie who screams every time you try to take her in. You can't see her face here, but she was not happy. I guess her fear of water will come in handy when we go camping.

She was happy to sit by the steps with me and eat watermelon.

(just a side note-I think I might seriously have the cutest baby in the world)


Aaron was so excited about his new shoes he had to pose with them. I have never bought him any character shoes (or clothes for that matter)before ( I just don't really like them) but he had been such a good kid lately that I thought he deserved them


Last summer we spent a lot of money on swim lessons for Aaron and Charlotte. My friend Sarah was training on my kids so she gave me a half off deal (which still adds up when you are paying for two kids). This year I was worried when we first got in the pool and Charlotte did not want to swim, but Aaron jumped right in and swam to Nick, and then a little while later Charlotte was convinced. Here are a few clips of them in action!


1 comments:

Marci said...

They are such good little swimmers! Next year I have to get Ella lessons - I can't put it off anymore - we'll see how it goes :-)! Elsie looks sooo cute in her little swimsuit!