Friday, March 26, 2010

two to four weeks

that's what the man at Best Buy told me when I asked how long they would have my camera. I took it in on Monday for them to repair my broken lens. It finally gave out, a year after the tragic accident and luckily it was still under warranty.

At the time it didn't sound so bad, we do still have our old camera. But I am making Easter outfits for my kids and when I went to take a picture of the finished product, I remembered that not only can I not get a good picture now, I can't on Easter either. I'm pretty bummed about it.

But instead of dwelling on it (more that I have already) I'll share with you Elsie's idea of the best way to pick an outfit.

Photobucket

the sad part is that after I helped her fold all of her tops again I realized that her drawer was only half empty.

We will be sorting through her clothes very soon

2 comments:

Marci said...

Maybe you'll get an Easter surprise and it will be ready before :-). At least it's under warranty...and you could always put off the Easter dresses one more week since we have Conference on Easter Sunday. Everyone is so excited about it that I talk to and my first reaction when I heard was "they don't get to wear their Easter outfits ON Easter?!" I can't wait to see the dresses you made...you are amazing!

Erica said...

Elsie seems so creative and unique. That is so cute how she lined the clothes up like that.