Monday, July 4, 2011

July 4th 2011

(I'm only about a month behind now!!! I want to be caught up by the first day of school, which is Monday. I'm going to be busy!)

On the third of July the girls and I made this super cute (though it was cuter than it was tasty) cheesecake flag for Sunday dinner.

Photobucket

Photobucket

On the 4th we went to Auntie Tree's for a BBQ and swimming. I love taking 4th of July pictures of our family every year. This year Lila would NOT cooperate.

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is the closest thing to a group shot I was going to get. Little stinker.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The dentist told us at our appointment this month that Charlotte's teeth should come in within the next 6 months to a year.
We might have to wait another year?? They fell out over 6 months ago!!
When I told her that I hoped she would have teeth by Christmas, she said "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth.........no, never mind. I want a DS."!

Photobucket

Lila wanted nothing to do with the group shot, but when she saw everyone else having their turn taking individual shots, she was not about to be left out.

Photobucket

Nick was finishing up his last week of training in Long Beach and was scheduled to be home on the 5th. He surprised us with a phone call that we was getting a ride to Selma and we could pick him up around 1!!

Later in the evening we went to a park by a high school that has a fun firework show to meet up with some friends.

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

LaRee said...

Love the cheesecake flag pic....Cute patriotic outfits!!