Thursday, December 6, 2007

5 years old

Aaron was (obviously) excited for his birthday. In the morning I found him sitting outside outside our bedroom door waiting for me to wake up.


Aaron's birthday breakfast request was pancakes and eggs so he helped me make teddy bear pancakes


After breakfast he opened his presents. The highlight was a fishing pole from dad which he can't wait to use. Though he has had fun casting around the house. I video taped him opening them so I have no pics.


Here is a pic of the cupcakes we made to share with his friends at preschool

We met up with his friend Ben at McDonald's (again his choice) for lunch. Ben's family moved to Oregon over the summer so playing with him was a fun birthday treat as well.

Then for dinner he wanted pasta from a restaurant. So here he is at Red Robin enjoying his spaghetti.

0 comments: