Thursday, December 6, 2007

Birthday Bash

I was able to get away with a combo party yet another year.
Sunday we celebrated Charlotte's 3rd and Aaron's 5th birthday. Charlotte wanted a pink marshmallow cake (which you can see in the back corner) and Aaron wanted a strawberry cake.

Charlotte could hardly contain herself and as soon as the first guest arrived she was ready to sing happy birthday.



I tried to maintain some kind of order while opening so many presents but it didn't work. They both got lots of cute and fun presents and I was able to get rid of some old toys to make room for the new ones without much complaint.

Charlotte got her first set of pretend make-up, which she slept with that night. (In fact I went in to check on the kids before I went to bed around 10 and she was sitting up brushing her hair and putting on lipstick)

and Elsie had a great time exploring all of the new toys while the other two opened them up.

0 comments: