Friday, December 14, 2007

If you ever want a laugh



you should spend a day with 22 preschoolers. If you can get over the coughing, sneezing, runny noses etc., it's really quite hilarious. I teach 4 preschoolers in our home about two days a month (which can be funny) but 22 small children in one room is just madness. First I watched one little girl draw a couple of pictures of her and Aaron at their wedding. (I don't think she knew I was his mom) Then another little girl walked up and told me that she ate a green bean last night, then walked away. At lunch one little boy talked to me for a good 10 minutes without stopping and the only word I understood was "and". But the best was a group of 5 girls who were running around making fun of all the kids wearing Reindeer hats and red noses while they too were wearing reindeer hats and red noses.

0 comments: