Friday, January 11, 2008

The Fisherman's Wife

My kids like to play "Mom and Dad", a little game where they run around calling each other husband and wife (for example: "husband, did you catch any fish?") and quite often ask me to pretend to be the grandma and watch a baby doll while they go to work. Really it is just Charlotte who likes to play this game and she pretends like Aaron is playing along too. Today Aaron was fishing off of his bed and Charlotte wanted to play along.

Aaron would cast off over the side of the bunk bed and when he had caught a fish Charlotte would unhook it

and then cook it on the piano.

Such a little mommy, feeding her baby some fish. While tending to her baby Aaron called down from the top bunk "Hey, aren't you going to make my breakfast?" (Is he Nick's son or what?)

So then she made a fish breakfast for them also. They decided to use their umbrellas as forks.

1 comments:

shalee said...

I love the imagination your kids have. It was so fun when I babysat and we imagined up a circus, a snowball fight, and finally a bear hunt. They are so creative and hillarious, I Love It!!