Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Maggie

We (or I should say Nick) finally decided on a name for our bug. We had lots of good options and I should say thank you to everyone who gave us suggestions. It may not be my favorite but Maggie is a good name.
here she is eating Joe

Joe and Nick took the engine out on Saturday and did stuff to it. She runs much better now and Nick has started driving her to work.

When Nick still had his motorcycle we could hear him coming and going and it was fun for the kids to get excited when Daddy came home. Now with another noisy car we get to hear him come home again which makes this daily reunion even more exciting! ( Though I doubt our neighbors enjoy it :)

This was the sad moment of the day. Jodi and I took the girls with us to the fabric store and when we came home Aaron's bike looked like this. He had a mini kite that he had been running around with outside. He thought it would be a good idea to tie his kite to his bike and fly it while he rode around. I guess it was working for a while but unfortunately the string got stuck in the wheel. Aaron was very sad and tried to hold back tears unsuccessfully. He doesn't get devastated very often so I was very sad for him.

0 comments: