Monday, January 7, 2008

New addition

On Saturday we bought a new car!! Well new to us. It is a 67 VW bug and we love it. We had to drive to Los Banos on Saturday to pick it up. Joe, Jodi and Charity met us there so Nick and Joe could work on the breaks before we drove it home. While the boys were working/playing and Joe was imparting some of his VW knowledge on Nick, the girls (and Aaron) went to breakfast.




We are still thinking of a name for her. Nick and I both agree that Charlotte would be an absolutely perfect name for her but since we have already used that one we are trying to find something else. Some options are Sonya or Nadia. I like Julia but Nick doesn't. Nick likes Nicole but I don't. Aaron likes Jack and Charlotte likes Mermaid. We need help. Comment some ideas if you have any.

Elsie's first meal of tortellini. Her mouth loved it so much she thought her face might enjoy it too.

4 comments:

The Brown Team said...

i Love the BUG- I always dreamed about when I turned 16 that was the car I wanted. A name??? Maybe Torie, Sally, Betty...or Kelli is always good J/K,
Well it looks like no go for preschool...sorry lets plan on Thursday even if we don't get a touch with the other girls.
I love all the pics from Christmas too.
love Kelli

Rachel said...

Michele,
Thanks for the invite to the book club! I would love to but school is starting on the 15th for me so I don't think I can participate.

Anonymous said...

i might be too late, but i really think you should name this car Pearl.

Tree said...

I love the video of Elsi walking.
Now the whole family is mobile.
Did you and Nick name the car?
How about Carmen.