Thursday, May 1, 2008

Crazy Kids

Edit: check the bottom

Aaron got the flu last night and during one of his hourly throw-up sessions he said "I think that bad guy who wants to go to heaven, but he can't cause he's too bad (I'm assuming Satan?) made me sick."

Charlotte was playing "Mom and Dad" with Aaron the other day and I heard her tell him "Aaron, when you get home from work I need to tell you "Good job working!" and you need to tell me "The house looks great!"

This one might not be funny if you aren't members of our church but Aaron said "I think Heavenly Father's king is called Heavenly Hinkley." (Sometimes I wonder what they are teaching him in primary!)

I can't wait to hear what Elsie will say when she finally starts talking

I remembered one more. The other day Aaron yelled "YES!! I'm growing hair on my arms just like my dad!! I'm going to be so strong!"

4 comments:

Let the Good Times Roll said...

I love reading your blog, cause your kids are so dang funny! You must be the best mom ever! They are so cute Michelle!

Marci said...

I love hearing all the funny things kids say! I hope Aaron is feeling better and that you are all getting some sleep tonight!

Chrissy said...

Those are so cute! Your kids are so fun!

LoRen said...

heavenly hinkley made me laugh really hard. -LoRen