Monday, May 19, 2008

Last week of Preschool!

Last week was the last time that I will teach Charlotte's preschool. She has loved it but is excited to move on. I finally got Aaron all registered for kindergarden and found out that he will be in an AM class (Hooray) and Charlotte registered for preschool at the same school! Both of them will be at school for 3 hours every morning Monday - Friday!! This will give me a little bit of alone time with Elsie before the new baby and then some quiet time with the new baby after he/she is born. It has been fun doing preschool at home with Charlotte and her friends but I am so glad that it is over before I have another baby. I am definitely not the homeschooling type.

We started out with two girls and two boys but slowly we lost our boys and ended up with three girls. Here are the remaining, Ella, Lindi, and Charlotte.

On our last day we walked over to feed the ducks. Unfortunately, there were none.

The kids had fun eating the ducks snacks.


0 comments: