Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Park date with the Bohners

We go to the park once a week with our wards park play group but I figure no one is interested in seeing the same pictures over and over again. But on Friday we went with different people so I can justify showing more park pics!

My friend Kandice from high school has kids the same age as Elsie and Charlotte.

Here are Kayln and Charlotte



This child's only fear is sand. On the other side of the park is a bigger kid slide which she went down eagerly. Unfortunately she is top heavy and did a somersault half way down which was scary for me, but not her. For now we try to stick to the little one.

1 comments:

Yasmine said...

Michele?! Hi...um...how long has it been? This is so cool, don't you just love technology and the way you can connect with people? So, three kids and one on the way--you are busy!!!! Hope you're feeling good (well, as good as you can feel when you're pregnant). I haven't been to Fresno since my wedding, sometimes I really miss it, esp. people from the ward. The only people I know about are the Laings and Rachel Hernandez (Sara's sister) who lives by me. How about you?