Wednesday, August 6, 2008

....because I look so cute

I saw these questions somewhere and I had to ask my kids too. I asked them each separately so they weren't influenced by each other

1. What is something mom always says to you?
Charlotte: I love you
Aaron: popcorn (no idea)

2. What makes mom happy?
Charlotte: finding something you like
Aaron: cleaning up my room and doing the dishes for you.

3. What makes mom sad?
Charlotte: when I do something bad
Aaron: When I say stupid

4. How does mom make you laugh?
Charlotte: by funny jokes
Aaron: by doing silly silly silly jokes

5. What was mom like as a child?
Charlotte: you liked coloring and reading books and playing with your brothers toys
Aaron: I think you looked like Cece.

6. How old is your mom?
Charlotte: I forgot
Aaron: 18

7. How tall is your mom?
Charlotte: really tall
Aaron: 80

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Charlotte: go to chuckee cheese.....can we go there tonight?
Aaron: take us to the park


9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Charlotte: you clean the dishes and do stuff that you want to do
Aaron: pray

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Charlotte: i dont know
Aaron: what does famous mean?

11. What is your mom really good at?
Charlotte: doing dishes
Aaron: washing the dishes

12. What is your mom not very good at?
Charlotte: not doing dishes
Aaron: laundry
(this is interesting to me because the kids always have clean clothes to wear, however there are always dirty dishes in my sink)

13. What does your mom do for her job?
Charlotte: watch us
Aaron: watching out for us

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Charlotte: macaroni and cheese
Aaron: macaroni and cheese
(I really am not a big fan)

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Charlotte: going to the cannery and the park and the zoo
Aaron: making stuff for me quick

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Charlotte: a drawing
Aaron: Michele

17. What do you and your mom do together?
Charlotte: we do fun stuff and play games
Aaron: we eat ice cream and watch a movie

18. How are you and your mom the same?
Charlotte: we have the same hair and the same skin
Aaron: we both like watching TV and eating ice cream together

19. How are you and your mom different?
Charlotte: we don't have the same skin and don't have the same hair
Aaron: you have spots on your face and I don't (I'm hoping he meant my freckles)

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Charlotte: because you love me very much.
Aaron: because I look so cute.

2 comments:

Marci said...

That was so cute :-)! I'll have to ask Ella and see what she says. I especially loved the random answers that they gave the exact same for - too funny :-)!

Brittany said...

I love the macaroni and cheese responses! This was fun to read :)