Saturday, June 12, 2010

Jose Solario's Baptism

Photobucket
Nick got to perform his first Baptism last Saturday. Below is his wife Kara and their son Julian. The first time I met Kara (out in the foyer with fussy babies) I knew that I liked her. I also knew that Nick needed to be her home-teacher. Luckily, Nick can make that call, so he quickly started visiting them and became friends with her husband Jose.
They are a very fun family and I am so happy for them. Unfortunately, they just moved about an hour away, but I really hope to be there a year from now when they are sealed to eachother.

Photobucket
(The following pictures really have nothing to do with this post. The girls just wanted to pose for 100+ pictures and some of them turned out cute)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

LaRee said...

How neat that Nick was able to baptise Jose!...I met Kara while substituting at the piano in R.S...very nice people...cute pics of the Kids!