Wednesday, August 11, 2010

We got back from Vegas on Wednesday, and on Thursday I left with the kids to visit Grandma Jodi in Livermore and my Sister LoRen in Danville.

We stayed with Jodi and Joe Thursday night. Jodi made some delicious spaghetti and meatballs for us, then we watched movies and went to bed. The next morning we played at the park, went to a fun toy shop where each child got to pick out a toy, then had lunch. After we were nice and full we went back to school shopping!! (The kids weren't too thrilled about shopping, but they did enjoy having a fashion show for Auntie Ali and Desi when we got home and they can't wait to wear their new clothes to school!)

That night we had pizza for dinner, then walked to the park to fly kites. After that I went to LoRen and Blake's with Lila to spend the night there and the kids had a slumber party at Grandma and Grandpa's house! My mom drove up and met me at LoRen's.

The next day I picked the kids up and we all spent the day with LoRen by the pool. I think the kids spent 6 hours out there. They were all a little pink that night. It was a very pretty day. It really wasn't hot, but the pool was warm so they just kept swimming!

After our day swimming, we headed back to Grandmas house to watch more movies and get ready to go back home in the morning. It was a fun quick trip and I didn't take enough pictures, but I'm glad we made it up to visit before school started and I'm glad I finally got to see LoRen's new place!

Here are the pictures that I did take

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

Tree said...

LoRen must have loved the visit.