Thursday, November 8, 2007

The beginning of the mob of birthdays



Tuesday night kicked off our annual two month birthday fest with my brothers 16th and my 26th.

All of the good pics must have ended up on this camera because they sure weren't on mine. I'll do my best to recreate the night with what I've got.

My dad brought over some delicious food from Dave's famous BBQ and everyone ate and enjoyed each others company while my dad Nick(brother) and Uncle Ralph played guitar


The Birthday boy. He didn't get the ipod he was hoping for but he did get a nice amount of cash to start saving with! He also got some new clothes.

My dad and Nick played Rocky Raccoon (and a few others ) for us and Alex got some video of it on her camera but this is the only shot I have.

Charlotte took this picture and it leaves plenty to be desired but it does show my new hair color

Here is a shot of the teeth that were making little El so miserable a couple of weeks ago. Now let's hope she grows into them. (Never mind the formula ALL over her face)

This is the newest addition to my nativity collection (of two). It is made out of Olive wood from Jerusalem. It was a group gift organized by my wonderful mother and I love it. I also got some cash which I have already used for some new clothes!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll send you some pictures via email and i think I'll upload the videos onto youtube.