Friday, November 2, 2007

Zoo

When did we become so boring? My entire family has been asleep since nine! It's Friday night!!

Nick was supposed to be Flying to Arizona tonight (which would have been his longest so far!) but it was cancelled at the last minute. So instead he came home took a shower and went to bed. (I do want to brag about him for a minute though. He has recently earned a few raises and I am so proud of him. He now teaches as well as tests students and soon we are hoping he will be flying charter!! )

So as I sat in a quiet house I decided to post pictures of our day at the zoo.



Aaron got a hold of a map and was our navigator for the day making sure that we saw every animal pictured in his guide. The boy gets cuter by the minute.


The elephants.....our traditional first stop at the zoo. The other little girl is Samantha our neighbor. She and her mom Noelle came with us.


Even though this picture is pretty bad I had to put it in. If you look closely you can see Aaron's facial expression. I'm not sure what he was going for but I think he thought he looked sweet. You can also see the Halloween stickers Charlotte decorated herself with and the outfit she dressed herself in. At least the colors matched.


I really love this picture. I just wish I had a better camera. Christmas anyone??


And then there's my sweet sweet baby. Had to include her. She is so close to walking. She just turned 40 weeks old. Why is it so much harder to be pregnant for 40 weeks?

Tomorrow night...Date Night. I don't even care what we do as long as it is kid free and involves staying up past nine!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, so am I really your first comment? Michele, you do such a good job with this (even though there are a few misspellings-sorry, the mother/controller in me is comming out)I was going to make a comment about no pics of me until I saw the Thanksgiving one and then I was kind of glad. Anyway, keep up the good work with my grandchildren! Maybe Charlotte can spend Saturday night with me (if I promise to take her to church? I'll get her home early so she can prepare for the party)