Sunday, November 4, 2007

Last soccer game

So Saturday was Aaron's last soccer game for the season. (Nick and I are secretly glad) It was actually one of the better games so I'm glad that I brought the camera.


But first, here is the outfit that Charlotte was planning to wear to the game.


Notice the church shoes.

These pics did a good job of capturing Aaron's personality out on the field. I would like to mention that he is the youngest member of the team.

Here is a typical game face of his


he did get serious about throwing the ball in


and here is a shot of him actually going after the ball



but he usually just preferred to run along side the crowd



Then later that night my dad called and invited us to get Chinese food with him. (I felt this was worthy of posting because when you have a family of 5 you don't get too many dinner invitations!) Thanks dad!

0 comments: