Thursday, November 1, 2007

Trick or Treat


Here is a full shot of the Pirate costume I made for Nick. I am also going to make a vest to go with it but I ran out of time before Halloween.




The dress that Charlotte is wearing is one that my grandma made for me when I was her age. It was really fun to see her in it and compare her to the picture of me in it.


Aaron wanted to be captain Hook so my mom bought him some accessories and I was inspired to make him a jacket. This is the first costume I made and I am pretty impressed with myself. The only other clothing items I have made were Easter dresses for my girls which were much easier.
Elsie didn't fit into the chick costume that Charlotte wore at her age so we borrowed this Tinkerbell costume from our neighbor. She made a darn cute little pixie.
Marissa and Scott brought their kids over to trick or treat with us. Seattle was a pink punk pirate and Johnny made a hilariously cute chicken.

Here are some pictures out in the neighborhood. Charlotte made to sure to tell everyone "Happy Halloween"
As you can see Aaron is not wearing his wig. He wanted nothing to do with it after I took pictures at home.



We didn't have to go far to get a good amount of candy (of which Nick had already picked through!)

Next year I'm sure that these two will join in the fun but they were content to sit in their strollers.

0 comments: