Friday, May 14, 2010

Girl Time!!!

Every May, Nick and Aaron leave us for the day and go sleep under the stars at the Father/Son camp out.

We always take advantage and celebrate Girl Time!!



First off, we do our girl time dance (I should really try to get that dance recorded!) Then we do what ever we feel like, and make sure to talk a lot about how much fun it is to be together "just us girls" (Nevermind the fact that Nick is gone at work all day and Aaron at school)

This time we went out for dinner at Chipotle....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then they wanted to swim in Grandpa's pool (they are so easy to please)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Lila loved playing peek-a-boo right by the deep end. Lots of fun for me!

After swimming we came home to watch Cinderella and eat popcorn.



The next morning we were up bright and early... couldn't waist any precious girl time hours.

Photobucket

We met up with Auntie Tree for breakfast, then walked our balloons through the farmers market.

Photobucket

Photobucket

After that we paid a few surprise visits to Auntie Kelley and my cousin Sara.

On the way home we stopped at Trader Joes, where we got our second set of balloons, lots of stickers and chocolate milk.

We pulled up to the house just as Nick and Aaron did!

I think we used our time very wisely!

We are already looking forward to next year.

I love my girls.

5 comments:

Marci said...

They look SO cute all 3 matching! I thought for sure Preston was going to be another girl and I was thrilled at the prospect of matching 3 kids :-).

Erica said...

You are such a fun Mom! The pictures are really cute.

michele cabiness said...

They do get extra attention when they all match... that may be part of the reason they got balloons everywhere we went!

Brittany said...

So fun! I want to see the girl time dance :)

Anonymous said...

If I knew it was "girl time" when you stopped by I would have sent Robby away so you could teach me the dance!

~Auntie Kelley