Saturday, May 22, 2010

Madera Air Show

The Air Show we went to last year was hot. It was really, really hot. It was so hot that I thought I hated Air Shows. This year we went to a bigger show on a much nicer day and I actually enjoyed myself! Turns out I only hate being hot!

Here are some pictures of our day, the same day Aaron decided he wants to join the Air Force.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Brittany said...

Aaron and his aviators, he already looks the part! We have an air show out here this weekend, I sure hope it's not too hot, that would ruin it for me too!

Diane said...

I am sure Nick and Aaron would love it no matter what the temperature. I haven't been to one for a long time, we need to do that again....with 3 bases in town, it shouldn't be too hard to find an air show :/

It was great to chat with you and your family at grandma's party. Such a nice time...

Marci said...

Your intro made me laugh and you got some great shots from the day! And I'm impressed that Elsie can cross her eyes...she is definitely gifted :-)!

life at mono lake said...

nice images..looks like it was a blue bird day too!