Friday, September 24, 2010

Movie Night

On most Friday nights we stay home, eat pizza and watch a movie. We started this about 3 or 4 years ago and I think we all look forward to Friday nights.

Photobucket

most often we make homemade pizza (I am very slowly learning to enjoy help from the kids)

Photobucket
Right now we are in the middle of The Last Airbender series and we all love it.

Photobucket
I really hope that when the kids are teenagers they still enjoy our movie nights...I would be so sad if they became too cool to hang out with their parents on a Friday night.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Marci said...

We always watch a movie and eat popcorn, but maybe I should add pizza to the mix...it looks delicious!

Diane said...

such a fun tradition. I am sure your children will still love family movie night when they are teenagers...they might act too cool, or need some coaxing, or want to invite their friends, but once they are eating that yummy pizza and watching the movie they will love it....as much, if not more, than they do now. I love teenagers, they are sooo funny!

Tree said...

Your kids are always going to love your Friday tradition.
Family, Food, Flick, Fun.....what's not to like?