Friday, September 24, 2010

Apple Orchard Field Trip

Elsie had a field trip to a little Apple Orchard in Oakhurst on the same day as a Parade of Colleges at Aaron and Charlotte's school. I also had a conflict with Charlotte's first field trip to Storyland and aiding in Elsie's class. I ended up missing Charlotte's field trip since I knew that there would be tons of help from other parents. I also missed the parade because Elsie would have missed her field trip if I didn't go.

Photobucket

We drove up to a tiny (very, very tiny) apple orchard and went on a nature walk.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We had to leave early to pick Charlotte up from the bus so we missed out on the picnic.

Photobucket

Photobucket

If I'm being honest I really didn't think it was worth the gas it took to get there, but Elsie said she had fun.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Now I have to go decide which of the two soccer games, Aaron's or Charlotte's... both at the same time... on two different fields... across town from each other... I am going to attend tomorrow.

2 comments:

Diane said...

Man, I just got reminded of one of the better parts about having my children grown. My time is actually my own for much of the day. I loved having them small, but I love having them as adult friends....maybe more :)

LaRee said...

Cute pics...love the T-shirts!