Monday, October 8, 2012

Fresno Fair 2012

I haven't been this caught up on blogging for about 2 years. I am posting pictures from the fair while it is still here in town! The weather was so hot for so long but in finally cooled down in time for us to enjoy the fair. Yay!

The pig races were starting right as we got to the fair. Perfect timing! We sat down and saw a little boy in Charlotte's class sitting right next to us!


















Aaron was not excited to take our annual totem pole picture this year. Apparently taking pictures is not cool anymore. He was a good (enough for a 9 year old boy) sport though and I got what I needed :)
Here are some previous pictures 2007 2009 2010 2011
















After our feet started to get a bit tired, we found a Beatles tribute band and sat down to listen.


Charlotte and Aaron spotted a bungee jump while we were listening and ran over with Nick to try it out.














We had a fun night at the fair. It wasn't crowded and the crowd was a nice one. A few nights later Nick and I went back to see Weezer play and it was a different story, but we definitely chose the right night to take the kids :)

1 comments:

aLi said...

I almost died laughing when I saw the picture of elsie milking that cow. hahahahaha. oh i miss the fair so much. did you guys take any pictures of the weezer concert?