Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Fresno Fair 2009

Photobucket

Annual fair trip!
Nick took a charter flight on the day we had planned to go to the fair:(
Luckily we were also planning to go with my family so the kids and I went anyway.
Aaron made sure that we watched the horse races this year. We went there first. It was kind of exciting, but over very quickly. Luckily he didn't want to wait around to watch any more.

Photobucket
We did our fair share of waiting here to watch the pig races, which didn't happen at the time listed on the map. Next year we will be sure to catch them.

Photobucket
But it was ok, we just headed off to the pirate ship and all dissapointments were forgotten!

Photobucket

Photobucket
the help....Desi, Ali, Drew

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Elsie must have gone down this slide 10 times

Photobucket
Aaron met a new friend and we kept running into his family all night. Aaron would yell hello REALLY LOUD every time he saw him!

Photobucket
Manditory picture in front of the bears! It turned out better than I expected. I only had to take two shots to get them all smiling!

Photobucket
Charlotte with their favorite Uncle! (Just kidding Nick:))

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Trying despirately to teach her to petal

Photobucket

Photobucket
Drew, Desi and Ali

Photobucket
We had fun, we ate good food, we missed our dad.
We will do it again next year!

3 comments:

Diane said...

I was doing just fine today until I saw you guys at The Big Fresno Fair. It is high on the list of things I miss most.....corn dogs, cinnamon rolls, exhibits, livestock, shows. It is the best fair in the world. Thanks for sharing so many cute photos, I know exactly where many were taken. Very cute of grandpa Don and the kids.

If I start driving right now, I could have a corn dog for lunch tomorrow.....hummmmmm

Sarlin12 said...

Thanks for sharing. Very cute pictures maybe we'll go together next year. I think Taylor would appreciate that.

LaRee said...

Cute photo of the kids with the Bears!..love the pic of Elsie milking the cow!