Sunday, December 7, 2008

6 wonderful things about Aaron

1. He is a funny little kid who makes his sisters laugh all the time.

2. He cares about others feelings, he is very considerate and like to make others happy.

3. He is very smart and likes to learn

4. When he grows up he wants to be just like his dad

5. He is overcoming his shyness and becoming very independent (he begged me to let him walk up to the door of his kindergarten class all by himself)

6. He has big, blue and beautiful eyes

I love you Aaron and I am so proud of the boy you have become. You bring so much joy to my life. You are such a little gentleman and you will be a great example and benefit to society. I hope you always stand up for what you believe. Hold onto your dreams, stand for what is right and never let anything get in your way. I know you will do great things in this world.

I love you so much,

Mom

0 comments: