Monday, December 8, 2008

HELP!!!

I'm teaching myself how to knit a stocking for Elsie (with the help of cyberseams.com) and all was going very well, until I got to the heel. I have knitted two scarfs before but never finished or started them myself so I was excited to be able to do the ribbing and make a tube. But now I'm stuck. I don't understand what the pattern is saying and I'm scared to mess up what I have already done. If you are an expert knitter and would like to come over and explain some things to me, I would love you forever.

2 comments:

shalee said...

There is a knitting store in the tower district called ancient pathways and there is always an expert knitter on hand to help . it is right behind the bank of america. you should check it out.

Chrissy said...

so me and knitting don't get along too well. it's a long story. but i can just picture how adorable the stocking is going to turn out and it's making me want to mend the relationship.