Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Lila's blessing

Nick was sick and losing his voice, but luckily it came back just in time to bless our sweet little Lila.
another beautiful dress by grandma Jaylene

love this picture

Nick and I had our wedding reception at this building and have lots of pictures of the two of us taken in this same spot.
I was skinnier and he had more hair, but it was fun to take these and see how our family has grown.





Seriously, why is it so impossible to get one shot with everyone smiling?

7 comments:

Chrissy said...

That last picture is wonderful.

And your hair! I adore it!

lolomae said...

I love the pictures. What a darling family.

Marci said...

Those pictures are SO cute! And Charlotte's bday looked fun too. She Ella would definitely be buddies if they lived closer :-)!

Diane said...

Your family is beautiful!....and I love your hair :)

aLi said...

it's impossible to gwt one of ELSIE smiling hahaha

life at mono lake said...

i love the pics. they are beautiful. you are still my blog mentor
p.s.
i love your new hair cut too.
aunt mona

Erica said...

Blessings to Lila..I have pictures of you two in that spot from your wedding day. It's hard to believe it was only about six years ago? Wow! You guys are a beautiful family.