Tuesday, September 1, 2009

13 panties

Last week I was lying in bed one morning The kids filtered in and out while getting ready for the day. Amid all the chatter I heard "I got all my panties! That's cool!"


A few minutes later I was coerced out of bed to make breakfast and I found Elsie running in to show off her hard work.


Photobucket

and work hard she did.


those are 13 pairs of panties you are looking at. All layered up on her tiny little bottom.

Photobucket

I can just picture her with this grand idea in her head. Sitting down to slip them over her feet, then standing to pull then up.........over......and over......and over again.

we laughed for hours.

6 comments:

lolomae said...

That is Sooo Funny!! It is amazing the ideas children come up with.

Diane said...

I love this post!..... it made me laugh out loud.

thanks for starting my day off with a smile :)

Chrissy said...

She is such a doll!! How cute.

LaRee said...

That is hilarious!...she is a little stand-up comic!

Jarom said...

Hi Michele! I'm so glad you found my blog! It's been great seeing how beautiful and happy your family is! What beautiful children! I look forward to keeping in touch with you now. By the way, I'm going private soon and would love to include you, if you'd like. Just leave me a comment with your email address and I'll make sure to send you an invite.

Brittany said...

Quite the accomplishment! That is so cute.