Friday, July 9, 2010

Hat Creek 2010 - Day 7

Our last full day

Photobucket

Photobucket

Robb and I were the first ones up, with of course my kids. He offered to make an omlet for me. I gladly accepted! Before he was done Kenny and Nick were awake and somehow breakfast turned into an omlet competition. No one was complaining.

Photobucket

Photobucket

After breakfast everyone else headed up near Mt. Shasta to spend the day kayaking at the lake. The first year I went camping with Nick's family we didn't have any kids. It was lots of fun except fot the really, really bad sunburn that I got. I look forward to going again with our kids, but they are not ready for it yet. We did let Aaron go with everyone, even though it made me a little bit nervous. I knew he would have fun, and he did! He absolutely LOVED it. I wish I had pictures to post, or that I could even see pictures of his day. But I'm glad he got to go. Thank you Robb and Susie (and everyone else) for watching out for him and letting him tag along.

Photobucket

It was a very quiet day at camp with everyone away. Only our family, My dad, Ali and Grandma stayed behind.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Marci said...

I am thoroughly impressed that you camped for a whole week with 4 little kids! And had such a fun time too! You got so many cute pictures of your little adventure!

LaRee said...

Omlets are good for dinner too!...love the pics of the girlys in their bathing suits...sooo cute!