Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Shaver Lake

My phone rang at 7 am. I was still in bed, but Lila and Elsie were there too so I wasn't sleeping. It was my Aunt Theresa. She was in the mood for an adventure! By 8 am we were in the car heading to the lake!

As soon as we got to Shaver, Tree (aka Aunt Theresa) ran over to find out about rentals. Next think we knew we were on a boat!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


After some time on the boat we were ready to play in the water. There wasn't much where we were around the lake so he drove to Dinkey Creek. It was perfect.

(Theresa did take a lot of the pictures, but some how she wasn't in a single one of them! I promise she was there too.)


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
We played for about an hour or so, then we headed back home.......


but not before some yummy soft serve!

Photobucket

Thanks Auntie Tree, for such a FUN and spontaneous day!

3 comments:

Diane said...

I love this! you guys are so fun.

Anonymous said...

I could have spent the whole day out on the lake with you guys. Thanks for dropping everything and getting out of the house early for ADVENTURE DAY!

Aunt Tree

LaRee said...

How fun!...brings back memories of the party barge boat we use to have at Bass Lake.