Friday, October 21, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

Elsie's preschool went to a pumpkin patch in Reedley and I just wasn't up for the drive out there. Neither was Shalee, so we took our kids to a small one in town instead. We got dressed up in our fancy Halloween clothes and left Daddy to battle the kitchen floor by himself!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Lila pouting. This happens 10-12 times a day.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Because I took the little girls and got so many pictures (and because our kitchen was in a constant state of disarray) , I forgot about our tradition of taking pictures with all 4 kids until after Halloween. I was a tiny bit sad, but figured Aaron and Charlotte wouldn't care at all. Boy, was I wrong! They were both pretty offended that they had missed out! Apparently they love being forced to sit on pumpkins and smile. I guess they have been faking boredom and irritation all these years!

2 comments:

Marci said...

LOVE those tights!

life at mono lake said...

love the pics. you really should be a photographer