Saturday, October 29, 2011

Halloween Costumes

My mom worked her make-up magic and we ended up with the best looking vampire and pirate ever! 

Aaron was very excited for this costume. He had very specific ideas about what he wanted! I think we did a good job creating the look he was going for.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I was surprised at how easy it was to convince Elsie to be a pirate instead of a Disney princess! She looked fabulous and had fun being scary (kind of) instead of fancy for once!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My mom's mom made this dress for me when I was 3 and each of my girls has worn it for Halloween when they were 3! I LOVE it!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
 And Charlotte made a perfect Madeline! All she was missing was the red hair.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My goofballs!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

(Aaron was dying to take this picture. He finally convinced one of his sisters to let him!)

Photobucket

1 comments:

LaRee said...

LOVE it!....Sooo cute!