Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Freeman Brothers

I almost didn't post these because none of the pictures turned out. But since I am almost done with my 2007 Blurb book and am really excited about it, I thought I would add these in for our 2008 book.







My dad and his brothers




I didn't get a full body shot of Nick in his suit. I really wish I had. They had 2 racks full of 70's clothes for people to dress up in and take pictures. Nick found this suit and fell in love. I actually got a little jealous, he spent more time admiring that suit then he did me. He even tried to take it home with us.

Here is a group shot after the show. It was really fun and there was a great turn out. They have already been asked to come back next year.

5 comments:

Marci said...

Looks like fun and I was laughing about Nick in the suit :-)!

Chrissy said...

How FUN! I really really wish I could have been there!

If you want, you can send me some images or examples of banners you like, and I can throw one together for you?! It probably won't turn out as fabulously personal and michele-esque as you would like, but I would love to make another one!

Chrissy said...

hmmmm. okay. how do you feel about a sort of Asain flair? But still simple, and fairly muted. Reds, greys, black and whites with maybe a spot of yellows or greens? haha... simple but pops of color.

Chrissy said...

okay... I went ahead and threw something together... email me at christinenaomi@yahoo.com and I'll reply with the banner ;)

Diane said...

Hi Michelle, we had such a wonderful visit with everyone last week! It was nonstop party! I was disappointed I didn't get to say good-bye to you at the Fireside. It was so fun to see your cute family. Your children are adorable. You and Nick look so cute in that photo...Nick actually looks cute in his 70's suit (I am not sure if that is a compliment or not:). You are such a great mother and wife and I really enjoy reading your blog!